Saturday, August 16, 2008

More bike shops than grocery stores?

Boulder has a lot of bike shops. The list at right has 20, including both Full Cycle locations. 20 bike shops. A quick google search for "grocery store, boulder" listed about 10 actual grocery stores before it got to 7-11 and Target.
I'm not sure what my point here is, (aside from a sneaky way to introduce the links at right, muwahaha...) but I've tried to include as many bike shops as possible in the list(s). I'll be adding links as I come across them. I'm pretty sure I've left off some awesome bicycle shops and stores, (I'm still trying to decide whether to include shops in Denver...any input, dear readers?) so please let me know if I have, and I'll add those.
Boulder is also rich with bike industry folks, companies, and manufacturers. I'll be compiling a list of those as well, just to include all of us bike folks together in one happy place. If you know of, work for, or own a company that does things for people on bikes, please get in touch. From manufacturers based in Boulder, to DIY messenger bag makers, I want it all.


View Larger Map

1 comment:

evan said...

I vote no on Denver, unless they want to pay boulder taxes, which brings me to Boulder cicy vs Boulder county bike shops. That might include Blue Sky Cyclery, Hike n Bike, High Gear Cyclery...

and Frame builders include Waltworks, Burnworks(modifiers)?, Primus Mootry(Longmont), javelin, and more I'm sure. I thought Maverick MTN bikes were based or made out of Boulder, their contact address lists Golden, maybe that's just because there is better trail acces there, c'mon valmont park!